XOXO Gossip Girl

 
Spoiler Alert!
“Gossip Girl here your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite”

Tonight is gonna be the last time that I hear that, and It’s sad. Six years ago, I started watching this show before it came to Spain, because a good friend of mine told me to do it, he knew that I would adore it (Thank You P!). So I remember when we used to talked about Gossip Girl at school  and nobody knew what It was. Since the first minute I loved the show, the Upper East Side Lifestyle, the gossiping, the parties, the music, Blair, Chuck , Dan, Serena, Nate, Lily, Rufus, Dorota, even Georgina  …. Everything made me fell in love with this story.
Although I like Dan Humphrey since the beginning, I’m a Chuck-Blair fan, both are the greatest couple  I’ve ever seen on a tv-show, and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna cry tonight when I watch their wedding. Maybe because Blair has always been my favorite, she is so funny, mean and good at the same time, she is just unique.
Related to fashion, It is one of the tv shows that has influenced  the most in the last few years, with Gossip Girl the preppy style and the famous headbands came into our closets, just like the macarons into our diets. And the fashion lovers, we all have enjoyed Elie Saab, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Christian Louboutin, Vera Wang, Louis Vuitton, etc, etc, etc outfits and accessories ( if I write  all the designers that has appeared on this show, this would be a 1245345 pages post).  It was like every season the latest trends played a main role.
But they say everything comes to an end… and since yesterday we all are now lonely boys and girls without Gossip Girl anymore.
So.. this is my little tribute to the show that has been part of my life (I'm not exaggerating). Here’s some pictures of great moments of Gossip Girl and my two favorite scenes.
You know you love me…
xo xo
Gossip Girl






























Song of the day: With Me – Sum 41




3 comentarios :

  1. Love the show too from the beginning - going to miss it :( !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Podría comentarte en otras entradas pero esta...
    Echaré mucho de meons a la serie, claro que tuvo altos y bajos pero...
    Los looks, las fiestas, los desfiles, las que solo podemos soñar con esas cosas y ahora qué nos queda? jaja

    Una pregunta, te gustó el final?
    Gracias por pasarte por el blog

    Unbesiño
    Patri
    http://www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

    ResponderEliminar

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected