PRABAL GURUNG FALL 2013



The reason why I chose Prabal Gurung to write my first review of New York Fashion Week, It’s really simple and maybe stupid.

 The thing is that a few  days ago I woke up and the first word that came out of my mind was: Prabal Gurung. I don’t know if I was dreaming something related to it or whatever, anyway I found it funny, and since that early morning moment, I’ve looking forward for its show. And what a show! Simply amazing.
I love the way, he has mixed different types of fabrics like leather, these beautiful  silk dresses, the coats, and the whole military inspiration that make me wanna be part of Prabal Gurung’s army.
So, Congratulations for such a wonderful job!


La razón por la que elegí Gurung Prabal para escribir mi primera crítica de la Semana de la Moda de Nueva York, es muy simple y tal vez estúpida.

El caso es que hace unos días me desperté y la primera palabra que salió de mi boca fue: Prabal Gurung. No sé si estaba soñando algo relacionado con  él o lo que sea, de todos modos me pareció divertido, y desde ese momento de la mañana, he estado esperado por su desfile. ¡Y qué desfile! Sencillamente increíble.
Me encanta la forma en que ha mezclado diferentes tipos de tejidos como el cuero, los vestidos de seda,  y toda la inspiración militar que me hace querer ser parte del ejército de Prabal Gurung.
Así que, felicitaciones por un trabajo tan maravilloso!










And what about you? After looking these pics above, do you like as much as I do?

#nowplaying
Let Go – The Japanese Popstars
You try too hard
to keep control
just relax
and let go
…”
the collages belong to COCORICÓ BLOG and the pictures to style.com






1 comentarios :

  1. ¡Cómo mola tu blog linda! :-) Me he parado en los detalles. BRAVO. Me lo llevo de inspiración, sin copiarte.

    Prabal Gurung en cuanto a zapatos para ´mi ha hecho una interpretación de Tom Ford y Casadei en una.

    Mola,

    ResponderEliminar

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected