What's your favorite brand? CHANEL




A few days ago, someone asked me: What’s your favorite brand? Without a doubt, I said: Chanel.
I’ve been in love with this brand for years, and one of the things that I adore the most are the Chanel bags.
Here’s a selection of street style pictures in order to explain why Chanel bags are simply awesome. Enjoy the pics.
P.S What’s your favorite brand?



Hace unos días, alguien me preguntó: ¿Cuál es tu marca favorita? Sin lugar a dudas, contesté: Chanel.
He estado enamorada de esta marca durante años, y una de las cosas que adoro son los bolsos de Chanel.
Hoy traigo una selección de fotos de street style con el fin de explicar por qué los bolsos de Chanel son simplemente impresionantes.
P.S ¿Cuál es tu marca favorita?



















#nowplaying

My Number – Foals

“We don’t need each other now”



0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected