Look of the Week - Anna dello Russo in Saint Laurent


Look of the week


Men fashion weeks have started, and so the street style pictures. As always Anna dello Russo is one of the most photographed these days. Last week she wore the first Hedi Slimane Collection for Saint Laurent, and that’s how she became the best dressed of the week.
Although I don’t agree with the new name for the emblematic brand, Yves Saint Laurent, without a doubt the collection is tremendously elegant, maybe the best one of the next spring-summer or at least my favourite.



Las semanas de la moda masculina ya han comenzado, y con ellas renovamos las instantáneas del mejor street style. Como siempre, Anna dello Russo es una de las más fotografiadas estos días. La semana pasada lució uno de los diseños de la primera colección de Hedi Slimane para Saint Laurent, y es así como se ha convertido en la mejor vestida de la semana.
Aunque no estoy de acuerdo con el nuevo nombre para la emblemática Yves Saint Laurent, sin duda alguna esta colección es tremendamente elegante, quizá la mejor propuesta para la próxima primavera-verano, o al menos mi favorita.



#nowplaying
Shake it out – Florence + The Machine
“And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around
And our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues drawn
But it's always darkest before the dawn
…”



2 comentarios :

  1. que chaqueta tan mona lleva!!!
    besiñosss

    http://musthavebymamen.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My darling esto si que es un blog de moda!

    Love u ♥

    Lady Deli ( a ver si adivinas quien soy ;) )

    ResponderEliminar

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected