Sunset by Harry Winston


One of the things that has made me realize that I'm getting older is my growing interest in jewelry, I am slowly understanding that famous quote "Diamonds are a girl best friend". Those who are around me, are aware of this new passion and my main gift this last Christmas was a beautiful ring that I’ll show on the blog.


Today I was visiting the website of Harry Winston to enjoy a little and  I could not help falling in love with this spectacular necklace. An incredible combination of Padparadscha Sapphires, Diamonds, Gold and Platinum, make this piece, a true wonder.
So, definitely I adore sunsets, and those that can be worn around the neck, I love them even more.

Sunset by Harry Winston
 
Una de las cosas por las que me doy cuenta que me estoy haciendo mayor es por mi creciente interés en las joyas, poco a poco voy comprendiendo aquello de “Diamonds are a girl best friend”. Tanto es así, que los que me rodean se van dando cuenta y mi regalo principal de estas navidades ha sido un precioso anillo que ya enseñaré más adelante.

Hoy tocó visita a la web de Harry Winston para disfrutar un poco y  no pude evitar enamorarme de este espectacular collar.  Una increíble combinación de Zafiros Padparadscha, Diamantes, Oro y Platino, hacen de esta joya, una auténtica maravilla.

Así que en definitiva me encantan los atardeceres, y estos que se pueden llevar al cuello, más.


Follow Cocoricó on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr



-->
Sunset – The xx (Jamie xx Edit)

“I saw you again
It felt like we had never met
It's like the sunset in your eyes
I never wanted to rise “


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected