YEEZY - SEASON 1



“There's a series of people who write negative comments. They wanna joke around and say, 'Why is he still trying?' If I see something, if I see an opportunity, I'm going to go for it. I'm here to crack the pavement and make new grounds, sonically and in society, culturally. We're not always in the position we want to be at. We're constantly growing, we're constantly making mistakes. We're constantly trying to express ourselves and actualize our dreams. I wanna create something better for you. We have been limited. It's bigger than who I am even in this, you know, my presence, living. It's about, when I was on earth, what did I do to help? I want people to think more, I want people to feel like it's okay to create and follow what their dreams are, and not feel boxed in. I want people to feel like awesome is possible. There's a lack of creativity in every field. Because people are afraid. As an artist and in this world, we can do whatever we want”.


· KANYE WEST ·
NY. FEB 2015


Awesome speech, collection, presentation and epic song: Wolves.

Thanks Mr. West, you’ve done nothing but inspire a generation.






0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected