Lana del Rey - Young and Beautiful



El videoclip del último single de Lana del Rey ya está aquí. Young and Beautiful forma parte de la banda sonora de la película de la que todo el mundo habla, The Great Gatsby.
Para mí, Young and Beautiful es la mejor canción de la neoyorkina hasta el momento, y en el vídeo aparece más guapa, elegante y sofisticada que nunca.


The video of the last Lana del Rey single is finally here. Young and Beautiful is part of The Great Gatsby soundtrack.
From my point view, Young and Beautiful is the best song of this new yorker singer, and she looks more beautiful, elegant and sophisticated than ever.




“Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
…”




0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected