LOST - FRANK OCEAN




From my point of view, It’s the most important musical discovery in recent years, since the first time I heard “Thinking about You” , I fell in love with Frank Ocean music. I’m pretty sure that I’ve listened to his discography a million times and if I have to choose just one song, It would be almost impossible for me.
But, I would recommend “Swim Good” and the one which starred this post: Lost
It’s not the latest single, but It’s an amazing song that since two weeks ago, finally has its own videoclip!
Enjoy it as much as I do!

Para mí, ha sido el descubrimiento musical más importante de los últimos años, desde la primera vez que escuché Thinking About You me enamoré de la música de Frank Ocean. Rozando la obsesión he escuchado su discografía más de un millón de veces, y si tuviera que escoger una canción, sería una tarea realmente difícil.
Aunque hoy recomendaría Swim Good y la que traigo hoy: Lost.
No es una novedad musical ni mucho menos, pero es un: #temazo que desde hace dos semanas por fin tiene videoclip.
Disfrutadlo tanto como lo hago yo.




LOST – FRANK OCEAN


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected