Breakups always hurt




At this point is nothing new to announce that Nicolas Ghesquière leaves Balenciaga after fifteen years. These days there are thousands of posts dedicated to the designer, and I do not like to do what everyone does ... but ....... This time is different, we are talking about Ghesquière and Balenciaga.
I love this brand and the work of the French, indeed, for my 18th birthday I was lucky ‘cause I got as a present one of their flagship bags, and maybe that's why I have so much affection for the brand.
He has given us incredible moments in fashion as those lego heels , galactic sweatshirts, C-3P0 pants and more ...
Breakups always hurt but this is simply a new beginning for both. I'm sure Nicolas will success, and that the standar has been set very high for his replacement.
Thanks for this Amazing years and .. Bonne Chance!


A estas alturas no es una novedad anunciar que Nicolas Ghesquière abandona la casa Balenciaga después de quince años al frente. Estos días hay miles de post dedicados al diseñador, y a mí no me gusta hacer lo que todo el mundo hace… pero……. Esta vez es diferente, estamos hablando de Balenciaga y Ghesquière.
Adoro esta firma y el trabajo del francés, es más, por mi 18 cumpleaños tuve la suerte de que me regalaran uno de sus bolsos más emblemáticos, y puede que por eso le tenga tanto cariño a la marca.
Nos ha dado momentos increíbles en la moda como aquellos tacones lego, las sudaderas galácticas, las pañuelos al cuello por culpa de los cuales todas llevamos “palestinas” allá por el 2007, los pantalones C-3P0  y mucho más…
Las separaciones siempre son dolorosas pero esto es simplemente un nuevo comienzo para ambos.  Estoy segura que Nicolas seguirá cosechando éxitos, y que a su sustituto le han dejado el listón muy alto.
Gracias por estos maravillosos años  y ..Bonne Chance!


My favorite moments ...

















Follow Cocoricó on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest


Nightcall – Kavinsky

“I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

I want to drive you through the night, down the hills

Im gonna tell you something you don't want to hear

Im gonna show you where its dark, but have no fear
…”



1 comentarios :

  1. Buff.. han sido increíbles todos sus diseños para Balenciaga, buena recopilción!!
    Ojalá lance su propia firma.. sería perfect!
    Buena recopilación :)
    un besazoo

    ResponderEliminar

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected