hey Boy!



It’s my first post about Men’s fashion and maybe the last because this is not my territory. But anyway, here’s some inspiring pictures. … 
Guys, this is how I think you should dress this upcoming season. (Vans, Baseball jackets, leather, forget the Casio watches, New Balance, denim jackets, Rayban sunglasses, sweaters, etc...)


Hope you like it!
















Follow Cocoricó on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest



Castle of Glass – Linkin Park


“Take me down to the river bend,
Take me down to the fighting end,
Wash the poison from off my skin,
Show me how to be whole again
…”


3 comentarios :

  1. Me encantan los looks! las vans grises las tengo yoo!!!
    Me ha gustado mucho tu blog, creo que tienes un nuevo seguidor... ;)

    V

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The first but hopefully not the last :)
    Nice one

    xx

    ResponderEliminar

 

COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected